Yacht Broker - Buyer Services
Whether you’re a first time buyer looking to purchase your first yacht, or an existing yacht owner looking to upgrade, you can rely on Grant's wide experience in all facets of yacht operation, management and maintenance to help you find and purchase the right yacht for you.
Grant's genuine desire to serve his clients and see them enjoy yachting ensures he helps them find the boat they want - the one that suits them the best. He does not aim to push someone out of their comfort zone.
Having done ocean crossings and lived aboard all types of yachts up to the 130ft range, Grant has a lot of practical insight from a captain’s point of view.
It will also be an asset to clients that he is familiar with the general expectations of owners on these types of vessels.
Knowledge of the different types of hull designs and their drives and how they handle ocean conditions is a definite factor when choosing a vessel.
- Denison Yachting is the most connected business in the industry. If you are looking for a boat it means that you want as much information as possible. Not only of whats available on the market but trade-ins and deals that aren't listed yet.
- Having access to the prices of recently sold boats on the market as well as an intimate knowledge of market conditions allows us to generate a competitive offer for you.
- We provide financing and insurance for you if required and also assist you in getting pre-qualified as a buyer.
- Escrow Services: Your deposit is safely held in our FL state-registered escrow account where it may be easily returned to you if necessary.
- Whether you are buying a new boat or a pre-owned boat, we will take care of negotiations and guide you through the Purchase and Sale Agreement, along with all the conditions that need to be met.
- Grant's experience with many sea trials and surveys will help put things in perspective with regard to concessions and negotiations once the survey is completed.
- We provide all documentation for you such as licensing, registration, taxes and titling.
- After the purchase: We will help you find reasonable dockage, yacht transport and reliable vendors for any changes you may wish to make to the boat. We also will connect you with yachting-related events and itineraries.
And of course, Discover Yachting 365 will be here to help get you on your way with training and advice as you cruise on.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
All fields marked with * are required.